Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ging to a Hockey Game


im about to leave for a hockey game and im so happy. today ive been all bubbly and giggly.and i dont no why i got like no sleep last night so i should be so tired but im not. this bag right here is my dream to own i want it so bad. im not addicted to twilight stuff but it is pretty amazing and i got to love it!!!!! and this bag is not just a twilight bag it is all things edward said to Bella...  the date on there    11.21.08 is the day the movie came out i don tlike that but THIS BAG IS MY DREAM!!!!!!!!! ive neva wanted anything more right now that a twilight bag right here!!!!!! the frase that it last at the very bottem said And so the Lion fell in Love with the Lamb.. omg that is my fav thing ever about twilight. and after that Bella says wat a stupid lamb." and edward says "wat a sick mastitistic lion" that is my favortite part of the movie and the fricking amazing BOOK!!!!!!!!!!! twilight is my altomite hero!!!!!!!!! i would never have thought i could read a book the long but look i did!!! twilight bumped up my self asteem!!! yeah for twilight the amazing thoughfull romantic, scary. book about a girl and a vamp. boy falling in love... this is a work of master peice!!!!! and is all that i love right now!!!!!!!!!!

              BUT I AM NOT ADDICTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  I SWEAR!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment