Saturday, January 10, 2009


its the day after my b-day and im so happy because i got a camera. its really good its 10mp. i love it it has pink poka dots on it!!! i also got $250!!! i love shoping so thats great. i love making jewlrey and last night after diner i went to micheals and got some polimer clay and i made some of my own beads today. i also just found out that one of my best friends who is a misionary in indonissia is coming to my school for a year because her parents want her to see what it is like to like in the US because they want her to go to collage her. so im so happy. and i cant wait for summer one of my other best friends will be comeing back from tiwan she is also a misionary i cant wait to see her again. i miss her so much.. she only comes back everyother year. this year i have alot more confidence so i have lots more friends so 7th grade is so much better. my grades could use work this is the first year ive actully tried hard on my school work for a long time. im much happier this year. everything is good

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you had a great birthday! The camera looks awesome and it is a great picture of you! You are a very beautiful girl! The last picture of you I saw you were probably 9 in the photo. You sure have grown up and are beautiful!
    I always liked to make things too. I really enjoyed cross stitching things and knitting when I was very young. I have made a few beaded necklaces in my day and have really enjoyed it. I have also enjoyed puzzels of all kinds. I have been stuck playing scrabble on my cell phone and have been addicted to soduko. I think my love of creatively organizing comes from both of those things. I love to find new ways to use an object for organization.

    I am glad that you have some close friends! And the best of friends are those who love the Lord as I pray you also love the Lord.

    I am also glad that you are working hard in school. And more importantly that you are happier this year!

    Love your updates!

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete