Sunday, March 29, 2009

HOCKEY GAME

i went to a Columbus blue jackets game with my dad and step-brother. well he destroyed two rows!!! He stood up to chant who knows what with his large Pepsi under his seat and when he went to sit back down he missed the seat because it comes back up and landed strait on the Pepsi it went EVERYWHERE about a 6-7 seat spand!!!!!!!
2: we moved up about two rows to get away from Pepsi explosion and well he wanted dip n' dots!! so he got sum put them under the seat and left it in the isle well some girl needed to get through and he just left it in the middle on the isle!!! the girl triped over it they went everywhere!!!
he also triped about 3 people because he didnt want dip n' dots all over his shoes and he didnt want to move like me and my dad! so he just stuck is dangerously long leggs in the stair way!!!! how dum is he for a 16 year old!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. The first hockey game I ever went to was with your mom and dad. One of the players broke his leg. Hockey seems to be a pretty exciting game to go and see! Watch our for the Pepsi and dip n dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wondering if you started softball yet.... This time of year I get the itch to play. Jess and I are playing on a co ed team. I am not sure how that will work with SB. But we will see how it goes. Hope you and your family are doing good!

    ReplyDelete