Thursday, February 19, 2009

HARDEST THING EVER

last weak for the stupidest reason ever my stupid step-witch made me get ride of my cat. she was banished to the sun room because she kept going to the bathroom in the house. well my stupid dad and step-mom had the litter box out in the sun room well the rule is we have to keep that door closed. HAHA how can the cat get to the litter box if the door is always closed. so off to the sun room she went.
well last wknd my step-brother let the cat out by accident when getting a soda out of the sun room fridge. and the cat ended up in my dads and step-moms bed room and jumped on the bed. well in Bonnie's mind that is crazy!!!!! and she grew up on a farm!! and hates animals. well then because she jumped on the bed we had to get ride of my cat that i have had for 7yrs. she made us get ride of her that day!!! not waits to find a Friend so i could still see her. just "get her out of my house!" in my mind bonnie is dead i resent her for this!!! and forgiveness will take allot.

1 comment:

  1. I saw this blog last week and did not have time to comment. I am so sorry about your cat! I completely understand how it feels to miss a pet. Our family dog died at 8 years old about 6 years ago and I cried for weeks! I am sorry to hear about it! I hope things are going better!
    How have you been feeling since your last doctor visit?

    ReplyDelete