Thursday, July 23, 2009

Horse Camp






i just got back from camp and it was super fun, i made lots of freinds and cant wait till next year!
the hores i was on name was triger and he was supper awsome he was a huge horse supper supper tall! in the picture were it looks like were dancing im in the pink shorts in the back i hert my foot and the nurse was giving me meds for it the water slide was supper fun 2!!! the one with me having the funny face the other girl is sara she is awsome we meet and just clicked were now bffl's and were where in the tree house thing thats me and Eliana in the back and the two girls in the front and my other homies lizzy and sara! had supper fun

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you had a good time. I started going to church camp when I was 7 years old and went till I was 16. It was always a good time. That water slide is awesome! It looks man made, but that is a serious water slide!
    Hope your foot is doing better! You have probably already healed completely. Thanks for the pictures! Your hair is soooo pretty! And appears you make friends easily. I love to hear the latest in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You really do have a busy summer! That is good! It is nice to have things to do during the summer. Otherwise they drag on. I have heard the Carolinas are awesome. My youngest sister Lindsay now lives in Charleston, SC and works as a nurse there. She went up to NC 2 weeks ago and loved it. Have fun with your mom and at church camp! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    And the blanket is super handy! She uses it all the time to lay on the floor. She loves tags and lacey stuff. That blanket is so fun for her because the edging is like a 100 tags around the entire blanket for her to play with! :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete